OPPOSE BUSHY: Who gave the orders Graner followed?



Sunday, January 16, 2005

Who gave the orders Graner followed?

""I didn't enjoy it," Graner testified. "A lot of it was wrong. A lot of it was criminal."

Graner said he was obeying his superiors."
=========SNIP================
Let's see...usually, the top guy is ultimately accountable for what the underlings do if he or she is in charge,....who would ultimately be responsible?

The Commander-in-Chief...George W. Bush. He has said he is the commander-in-chief and doesn't HAVE to explain his reasons for doing things. As Lucille Ball (Lucy Ricardo) used to hear from Ricky...."BUSHY..you got some 'splaining to do!"

http://www.sonoran-sunsets.com/qualified.html
" But as commander in chief he quickly became imperious. Answering a question from Bob Woodward in 2002 about whether he was listening to staff and advisers as he prepared for war, Bush said: "Of course not. I'm the commander. See, I don't have to explain why I say things. ... I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."